- 3rd – Platinum Jubilee – The Platinum Jubilee saw celebrations across the country and provoked more debate on the future of the monarchy.
- 6th – No-Confidence Vote, MPs vote 60% for confidence in Johnson. – Bullish as ever, Boris reckoned that this would see him through the rest of his time in power and squash party unrest – fat chance.
- 23rd – Conservatives lose Tiverton & Honiton and Wakefield by-elections – Any respite from that confidence debate was rocked by stunning by-election defeats.
- 30th – Chris Pincher resigns – And then ripped to shreds by the Chris Pincher allegations, the final nail in the coffin for many.
- 29th – Roe v Wade overturned – In a move that shocked the world, the US Supreme Court moved to overturn the historic Roe V Wade ruling. Lucas Haskins explained how we got there.