Beaverbrooks Jewellery Store has announced they are looking for the ‘most romantic’ lockdown love stories, and in return they will give away a memorable date night, asking for couples to “tell us your Lockdown Love Story for your chance to win a £1,000 date night”.

The website goes on to state: “We want to shine a light on the unlikely love stories that have emerged during the most challenging times, whether it’s a new relationship that blossomed over a Zoom quiz, or an unlikely relationship that formed while volunteering or while working on the front line.”

The prize is a diamond date night that will include a piece of jewellery for both individuals, as well as a dine in meal for two including wine, flowers and chocolate.

Beaverbrooks Jewellery Store also has a plan for couples who don’t live together or aren’t in a support bubble, who “will also get the chance to enjoy romantic one-on-one time together virtually with a ‘digital date’ as part of the package. If you prefer, you can celebrate your date night at a restaurant once lockdown is over.” Applicants can nominate themselves via the Beaverbooks website, explaining their lockdown love story in 100 words and attaching a picture of the couple. Entries close at 9am on February 5th 2021..