EXCLUSIVE: Gabriel Macht, Ed Norton and Patrick J Kennedy amongst final group of Union speakers this term

As the Oxford Union nears the end of Trinity Term, Cherwell can exclusively reveal 4 additional speakers.

American actor Gabriel Macht will be speaking at the Union later in the term. Macht is best known for playing the confident, high-flying, ambitious lawyer, Harvey Specter, in the hit-series Suits. In this, he famously co-starred alongside Patrick J. Adams, Rick Hoffmann and Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex).

Additionally, American actor Ed Norton is also amongst the list of speakers. He is notable for his leading performance in the mega-hit 1999 drama Fight Club.

American politician Patrick J. Kennedy is also set to speak. He is a former Congressman, who served as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2011. He is also a leading global mental health advocate.

As well, the Union will welcome Georg Friedrich Prinz von Preussen. The German businessman is the current head of the Prussian branch of the House of Hohenzollern. This was the former imperial ruling dynasty of the German Empire and Kingdom of Prussia. He is the great-great grandson of the German state’s last emperor Wilhelm II.

These new speaker events were not previously published on the TT23 Union term card, of which highlights can be found here.