The University has confirmed 1 case of Covid-19 amongst staff and students from Early Alert Service tests from 20th of February to 26th of February, with a positivity rate of 1.9% and 54 tests administered in total. This marks the lowest figures this term for positive test results, tests administered, and positivity rate. 

Cases in Oxford have also been decreasing. From the 22nd of February to the 28th of February, 123 people tested positive for Covid-19 in the city, according to UK government data. This marks a 24.5% decrease in cases from the last 7 days reported, with a rate of 108.2 cases per 100k people.

The University has also released its results for the Lateral Flow Tests offered to students returning to campus in Hilary (as of 26 February 2021). A total of 3,076 students were recorded as having taken one or more of the lateral flow tests offered and, of these students, 15 tested positive for Covid-19. The University has confirmed that a similar testing scheme will be in place for the start of next term.