What were you expecting from this production?

Honestly, I don’t know. I saw Narkissos and it was very good, and then I got drunk at a college event and my friend asked if I wanted to see a very funny play. So I said yes, and then she said it was about Communists and I thought that kind of negated the fact she’d just told me it was funny. But I came anyway.

Highlight of the production?

The masterful work of actually carrying one of the cast members around for half the play whilst she was in a curtain. I liked the attention to detail, especially as they were quite small men and it added an air of real tension (were they going to drop her? Exciting!)

Describe the production in 3 words.

Communism is funny.

What would you change?

The only thing I would change is that I want to see it again, so please make it happen.

Fittest cast member?

I would like to nominate the co-director, his hair is a thing of magnificent beauty. However if that’s against the rules I will specifically say the guy who played Sergei’s accent (John Livesey). As in, the accent was fit. Maybe that’s also against the rules?

Marks out of 10

9.475, or whatever the marshmallow joke was. Communist humour! Fairness for all.