Giveaway: Skyline goodies

To celebrate next week’s release of the sci-fi blockbuster Skyline, Cherwell Culture has five prize packs to give away.

Each winner will get a t-shirt, a 1GB USB stick and a glowstick.

For your chance to win, send in an e-mail with your details and “Skyline Competition” as the subject to [email protected]

After a late night party, a group of friends are awakened in the dead of the night by an eerie light beaming through the window. Like moths to a flame, the light source is drawing people outside before they suddenly vanish into thin air. They soon discover an otherworldly alien force is swallowing the entire human population off the face of the earth. Now our band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them. How long will they be able to withstand the methodical and relentless onslaught as the number of casualties escalates? And more importantly who or what are these extraterrestrials? The eagerly anticipated sci-fi thriller SKYLINE is a terrifying journey into our fear of the unknown, a high-velocity, special effects bonanza.

Eric Balfour (24, Texas Chainsaw Massacre) stars alongside David Zayas (Dexter, The Expendables), Donald Faison (Scrubs), Brittany Daniel (Sweet Valley High), Neil Hopkins (Lost) and newcomers Scottie Thompson and Crystal Reed. SKYLINE is directed by brothers Colin Strause and Greg Strause, written by Liam O’Donnell and Joshua Cordes and producer Kristian Andreson.

Released November 12th

Other Cherwell Culture competitions include a Mark Watson ticket giveaway.For more details go to http://www.cherwell.org/content/10891